CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

[B]etray[E]r....!!


Lov What?
I do not care...
U beg me for forgivness
I have had you by my side
Then you gone away without good-bye!
You don't know how hard i tried
To find you and apologized
Even though i didn't make any mistakes
But i hav to make it right

I know i was so blind
To be in lov with u...
I didn't try to control my mind
I was so blind 'cause you were so kind!
But now i've escaped that cage
Fixed that mistake
Please let me try
For the last time i won't cry

If u let me go
Like i let u go
Stay away from me
Now we're just strangers
I want u to be happier
And so will i

Leave me alone...
Let me wait for you the next dawn
Hav had you is like heaven
I won't be fallen
But now i think
Without you is the best
No more tears and no more moans for the next
God! Help me to forget u...
Now i'm free and so are u

Thank u!
For this last moment i will tell the true
That for so long
I've been loving u...

2 comments:

[G]igi [B]abe said...

[Tem] =]]

[G]igi [B]abe said...

mah sis...i love it!!! you can be a King of Love poem some day...keep trying your best...:x:x..luv ya mah sis...