CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

[D]a [D]eViL [I]nsi[D]e [M]eh =]]


Do u know... that sometimes the devil inside me appear so suddenly that i cant stop it?...
  • That's true but at those times i feel more comfortable and joyful than ever because the devil appear.
I know u guys dun believe that. Haha! It's OK with me now... bcoz' i hav u by my side U know how hard i tried to make u like me i cant bcoz' i was so hornest to u my lov is just a shame to u U didn't want it and so did i
But now u beg for it after i tried so hard to get rid of dat lov u want me to lov u like i did U said u'll lov me too I cant coz' i know u've betrayed me n followed her... i've tried my best to pull u back i've called your name every night wit hope that u will come back... but no! U didn't! I've gave up and open da way for u and her to go I didn't care about anithing else more than u but now i've got him why shoudl i care about u ani more?
U just a guys i've met long time ago I liked u before and that doesn't mean i will like u forever I liked u coz' u was so nice So kind Ur fake kindness has made my eyes blind and fall in love with u but then after i recognized u are nothing to me I can't like u coz' ur not da 1 i really like Ur not da 1 i should care about. Yes! I Didn't like U And I'll never like u... I know it's hard to say but how can i know u've changed now and ready to fix evry mistakes u've done

Ur mistakes need to have more fortifications But if u fix it or not i still can't like u for who u are... Now then da devil in me has appear... it's controllin' my mind... my body n my heart it've made me bcame mah own self witout ani troubles on the way... Pls Tell me u dun lov me It's gonna make me more comfortable n i'll never ever ... call ur name rememver about u miss those happy days wit u I just get rid all of them let it just b da past dat made me realized mah true person.


[Devil]
[Lil' Devil]
[L]il' [N]aughty [D]eViL...


0 comments: