CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

♀○†•♥m[Y] [L]ife [L]i§†::...♥•†○♂

1) Two books I'd like to read:
- The Goose Girl
- Sense and Sensibility (Original 1)
a. Because they're all great books. "The Goose Girl" is one of the most famous book and "Sense and Sensibility" is also a very great book which talk about love.

2) Two movies I'd like to see:
- Batman [The Dark Night]
- Wanted
a. Those two movies are all very interesting to watch and they're one of the most famous movie in this year [2008]. But only the movie "Batman - The Dark Night" has been seemed an enormous bomb in the Movies' World for this summer.

3) Two people I'd like to meet: [Alive]

- Justin Timberlake
- Arvil Lavinge
a. They're one of the most successful and popular Singers in the Musics' World. Most of their song are all hit and brought for them lot of money. Their musics, songs, voice will always make their fans' mind desperate.

4) Two people I'd like to meet: [Dead]
- Elvis Presley
- My grandma
a. They're the two people that I respect the most. But my grandma is the person that I loved her the most. She's the 1 who cared for me a lot when i was young.

5) Two instruments I'd like to learn how to play:

- Violin
-Piano
a. I want to play violin and piano because I've seen many successful pianists and violists played many musics which made people who listened have to cried because of the beautiful and touching melody. And i want to learn how to play them.

6) Two sports I'd like to learn how to play:

- Basketball
- Skiing
a. Because basketball can make me taller and i won't got tease by other people about my height. Then I can play with Gigi and make a good team. And Skiing is the most interesting sport for people who like snow and cold weather.

7) Two men I'd like to marry:
- Nick Jonas
- Justin Timberlake
a. I want to marry one of them because they're all super handsome and talented. I want their money too. [Kiddin'] <[♥•♥~]>"<[~$.$]> I think i want to marry them because of one more thing: they're my idol.

0 comments: